Skip to main content

The Peace I Seek

I don't want to speak much,
Or debate the weight of this noisy world.
Life itself is heavy enough,
Leaving marks on my tired body.

Let me sit for a while,
In a quiet corner I’ve found on my own.
No need for words, no need for questions,
Just peace is all I seek right now.

To the wind, I share my burdens,
To the night, I ask for rest.
So that all the weight I carry,
May drift away in silence and fade.

I only want peace,
Not to escape, but to find relief.
To let go of the burdens for a moment,
Before facing the storms that come once again.

By. Nurish Hardefty 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Struggle In The Dark (Novel)

Hanya Tersedia di wattpad sampai chapter ke 13/ 14. 

"Pajak Tinggi, Tapi Rakyat Indonesia Masih Menderita: Mengapa Indonesia Tidak Sejahtera Seperti Negara Lain?"

Pajak Tinggi, Tapi Rakyat Menderita: Mengapa Indonesia Tidak Sejahtera Seperti Negara Lain? Indonesia adalah negara dengan sistem perpajakan yang cukup ketat . Dari pajak penghasilan, PPN, pajak kendaraan, hingga PBB, rakyat dibebankan berbagai jenis pajak untuk mengisi kas negara . Sayangnya, meskipun pajak terus meningkat, layanan yang diterima rakyat tidak sebanding. Jika dibandingkan dengan negara-negara maju seperti Norwegia, Swedia, atau Jerman , yang juga memiliki pajak tinggi, rakyat mereka justru menikmati pendidikan gratis, layanan kesehatan berkualitas, dan jaminan sosial yang kuat. Lalu, mengapa di Indonesia pajak tinggi tetapi kesejahteraan rakyat masih jauh tertinggal? --- 1. Pajak Tinggi di Indonesia, Tapi Ke Mana Uangnya? Di banyak negara maju, pajak yang tinggi digunakan untuk membiayai layanan publik. Namun, di Indonesia, meskipun rakyat membayar banyak pajak, mereka masih harus membayar sendiri pendidikan, kesehatan, dan kebutuhan lainnya. Beberapa fakta ...

She's like a flowers (Poems)

She was born like a flower       Beautiful when it blooms with a distinctive fragrance on the face       All eyes on her       Interested and want to have it       Thousands of hands approaching       Just poke       Just looking       And not infrequently those who are desperate to pick it       She is beautiful and smells good       Very valuable to have She's like a flowers        Lavender       Rose       Lily       The sun and wind fall in love with them       Then the rain doesn't want to lose       He drops water as a sacrifice for his love.       Flowers must grow       Beautiful and fragrant       A man's hand is approaching       pluck it       Take it home   ...