Skip to main content

At the Edge of Exhaustion

My body surrenders in silence,  
Every joint screams without a voice,  
The old appendix pain returns,  
A constant bubbling ache that won’t subside.

The tumor in my breast whispers sharp,  
A gnawing pain I can no longer ignore,  
Each throb is a reminder  
That I walk on the brink of madness.

My mother waits, her eyes full of hope,  
But I am fragile, on the verge of breaking,  
Not because love is lacking,  
But because my body and mind are worn out.

I struggle to find scraps of money,  
For a small piece of food worthy of her,  
But the more I push forward,  
The heavier the world presses down.

I don’t know how long I can endure,  
Between the pain and the crushing duties,  
But in this madness,  
I only hope—for a moment of relief,  
Even if just a fleeting one, for the self I’ve lost.

By. Nurish Hardefty 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Struggle In The Dark (Novel)

Hanya Tersedia di wattpad sampai chapter ke 13/ 14. 

She's like a flowers (Poems)

She was born like a flower       Beautiful when it blooms with a distinctive fragrance on the face       All eyes on her       Interested and want to have it       Thousands of hands approaching       Just poke       Just looking       And not infrequently those who are desperate to pick it       She is beautiful and smells good       Very valuable to have She's like a flowers        Lavender       Rose       Lily       The sun and wind fall in love with them       Then the rain doesn't want to lose       He drops water as a sacrifice for his love.       Flowers must grow       Beautiful and fragrant       A man's hand is approaching       pluck it       Take it home   ...

Jiwa yang Memilihmu

By Nurish Hardefty  Di antara ribuan langkah pria yang datang, Mereka tampan, mapan, tutur katanya tenang. Namun jiwaku—bukan mata—yang memilih, Pada seorang pria dengan badai dalam dadanya yang tak pernah letih. Kau, Thomas, batu keras dalam samudra, Kadang datang membawa matahari, kadang petaka. Konsistensimu seperti bayang-bayang senja, Dekat, namun tak bisa kupegang lama. Tapi jiwaku, oh jiwaku, Tak pernah bisa pergi jauh darimu. Ada getar yang tak hadir saat pria lain mengetuk, Ada ruang dalam hatiku yang hanya kau yang mampu duduk. Aku tahu cinta bukan hanya tentang kehadiran, Tapi tentang getar yang tak bisa dipalsukan. Kau hadir seperti luka yang kurindukan, Pahit, namun candu dalam keabadian. Mereka datang dengan janji dan arah, Namun hatiku tetap kau yang menjarah. Bukan karena kau sempurna atau setia, Tapi karena jiwaku—meski lelah—tetap memilihmu sebagai rumahnya. Ingin kuubah takdir agar mudah mencintai yang mencintai, Namun jiwa ini tahu: cinta sejati tak pernah bisa ...