Skip to main content

Me and My endless tiredness

By. Nurish Hardefty

In 2017 I stood strong,
Living the day like a robot without a soul,
Tirelessly until my body rebelled,
My glands were swollen, until surgery came as an option and an answer.

Year after year I lived,
Accompanied by endless storms,
My body was weak, my soul was stuck,
Withstanding the burden of the world that continued to nail me.

2018 and 2019, the scalpel became a friend,
Among tumors and wounds,
I faced it alone,
Holding tears in the silence.

When 2020 greeted me in lonely isolation,
Covid came to take away togetherness,
My mother and I slumped in a weak body with a cough and a runny nose,
Until my Hungarian lover gone and never back.

I drowned in a sea of ​​sorrow,
Every inch of my body bled,
But the storm never stopped,

2021 came with another wound,
Breast and intestinal tumors attacked me without mercy,
Two months of consecutive surgery became an option,
Pain repeatedly after the Moderna vaccine entered, silencing my immune system,

All happiness was taken from me,
While my body was fighting the pain,
My heart and mind were also fighting the wound,
My Norwegian lover who was also my best friend broke up with me at that time.

The storm continued in 2022,
My mother fell and broke her hand,
Until a stroke came,
I was tired, my body was fragile,
But I still held on, taking care of her in the silence.

For years I have endured the storm,  
But now at the end of 2024 my soul is starting to fade,  
I want to give up,  
Let the world go on without me for a while,  
I just want to rest, in peace without the tormenting depression.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Struggle In The Dark (Novel)

Hanya Tersedia di wattpad sampai chapter ke 13/ 14. 

She's like a flowers (Poems)

She was born like a flower       Beautiful when it blooms with a distinctive fragrance on the face       All eyes on her       Interested and want to have it       Thousands of hands approaching       Just poke       Just looking       And not infrequently those who are desperate to pick it       She is beautiful and smells good       Very valuable to have She's like a flowers        Lavender       Rose       Lily       The sun and wind fall in love with them       Then the rain doesn't want to lose       He drops water as a sacrifice for his love.       Flowers must grow       Beautiful and fragrant       A man's hand is approaching       pluck it       Take it home   ...

Jiwa yang Memilihmu

By Nurish Hardefty  Di antara ribuan langkah pria yang datang, Mereka tampan, mapan, tutur katanya tenang. Namun jiwaku—bukan mata—yang memilih, Pada seorang pria dengan badai dalam dadanya yang tak pernah letih. Kau, Thomas, batu keras dalam samudra, Kadang datang membawa matahari, kadang petaka. Konsistensimu seperti bayang-bayang senja, Dekat, namun tak bisa kupegang lama. Tapi jiwaku, oh jiwaku, Tak pernah bisa pergi jauh darimu. Ada getar yang tak hadir saat pria lain mengetuk, Ada ruang dalam hatiku yang hanya kau yang mampu duduk. Aku tahu cinta bukan hanya tentang kehadiran, Tapi tentang getar yang tak bisa dipalsukan. Kau hadir seperti luka yang kurindukan, Pahit, namun candu dalam keabadian. Mereka datang dengan janji dan arah, Namun hatiku tetap kau yang menjarah. Bukan karena kau sempurna atau setia, Tapi karena jiwaku—meski lelah—tetap memilihmu sebagai rumahnya. Ingin kuubah takdir agar mudah mencintai yang mencintai, Namun jiwa ini tahu: cinta sejati tak pernah bisa ...