Skip to main content

Blood in My Tear's (Poems)

I'm tired of being sick
  I'm sick of love
  Love sometimes gives me strength
  Also weak and suffering

  We agreed to build true love
  But in the end you make love in a failed relationship

  I fell like jumping from the top of a building

  Blood in my tears
  The knife in my heart
  hurtful
  I touch my heart when it hurts
  I tried to hug you
  You give up
  Leave me alone

You say it's my fault
it's my fault 
It's not my fault but ours, we're wrong.
Ego dominates each heart.

  Blood in my tears
  I cry in silence
  You don't care anymore

  I beg you to stay and build love on the same bridge

  You laugh because my stupidity is still trying to hold back this love

  I fell like jumping from the top of a building

 Blood in my tears
  I cry in silence
  You don't care anymore

  You are my life
  And now slowly you are reincarnated into an enemy

Me cry in silence
Letting you go

~Nurish Hardefty 

📷 Credit Elizabeth photographer 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Struggle In The Dark (Novel)

Hanya Tersedia di wattpad sampai chapter ke 13/ 14. 

She's like a flowers (Poems)

She was born like a flower       Beautiful when it blooms with a distinctive fragrance on the face       All eyes on her       Interested and want to have it       Thousands of hands approaching       Just poke       Just looking       And not infrequently those who are desperate to pick it       She is beautiful and smells good       Very valuable to have She's like a flowers        Lavender       Rose       Lily       The sun and wind fall in love with them       Then the rain doesn't want to lose       He drops water as a sacrifice for his love.       Flowers must grow       Beautiful and fragrant       A man's hand is approaching       pluck it       Take it home   ...

Jiwa yang Memilihmu

By Nurish Hardefty  Di antara ribuan langkah pria yang datang, Mereka tampan, mapan, tutur katanya tenang. Namun jiwaku—bukan mata—yang memilih, Pada seorang pria dengan badai dalam dadanya yang tak pernah letih. Kau, Thomas, batu keras dalam samudra, Kadang datang membawa matahari, kadang petaka. Konsistensimu seperti bayang-bayang senja, Dekat, namun tak bisa kupegang lama. Tapi jiwaku, oh jiwaku, Tak pernah bisa pergi jauh darimu. Ada getar yang tak hadir saat pria lain mengetuk, Ada ruang dalam hatiku yang hanya kau yang mampu duduk. Aku tahu cinta bukan hanya tentang kehadiran, Tapi tentang getar yang tak bisa dipalsukan. Kau hadir seperti luka yang kurindukan, Pahit, namun candu dalam keabadian. Mereka datang dengan janji dan arah, Namun hatiku tetap kau yang menjarah. Bukan karena kau sempurna atau setia, Tapi karena jiwaku—meski lelah—tetap memilihmu sebagai rumahnya. Ingin kuubah takdir agar mudah mencintai yang mencintai, Namun jiwa ini tahu: cinta sejati tak pernah bisa ...